When it comes to servicing your well, you need an experienced and professional team. A well’s infrastructure is delicate and detailed, and you want to be sure that your team has a true understanding of all its parts.
At Alsay, our service employees are experienced in all types of well rehabilitation, and we use a down-hole closed circuit video to investigate, diagnose and respond quickly to well repairs.
Repair Services Include:
- Bacteriological Well Evaluation
- Cathodic Well Protection
- Chemical Treating and Redevelopment
- Internal Liner Installation
- Pump Trouble Shooting
- Regraveling Screens
- Repairing Motors & Right Angle Gear
- Repairing or Replacing Pumps
- Squeeze Cementing
- Swage and Patch Operations (Well Screens 8”–24”)
- Test Pumping Up to 10,000 GPM
- Water Chemistry Analysis
Alsay is dedicated to open and honest communication with clients to determine proper well rehabilitation, including pump repairs which are handled at our facility. Our large fleet of service rigs and emergency repair service teams provide the best well service in Texas.