Join our team!
Alsay Incorporated Benefits Package Includes:
- Health insurance for employee & family
- Dental insurance for employee & family
- Supplemental insurance for employee & family
- Life insurance for employee
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Credit Union
- Truck Driver
- Diesel Mechanic
- Experience with rotating equipment, including repair and troubleshooting problems
- Electrical aptitude – ability to understand electrical power systems
- Mechanical aptitude – ability to understand machinery and moving parts
- Summary of Activities*
- Troubleshoot problems with water wells.
- Perform a comprehensive analysis of the water well, including electrical and mechanical, from aboveground to “down-hole.”
- Drive Service Truck and operate truck-mounted hoist.
- Wire motors.
- Pull small pumps with truck-mounted hoist.
- Make sales calls.
- Read and interpret electrical schematics.
- Other Requirements
- Requires 24-hour on-call availability, including some weekends.
- Regular attendance is an essential element of the job.
- Ability to work with customers and as a team member required.
- Valid Texas Driver License with good driving record required.
- May be assigned other duties as required.
- Salary will depend on experience.
- *List may not be all-inclusive.
We are always accepting applications/resumes for all positions.
Licensed drillers preferred for Water Well Driller positions.
Want to join our team?
Download and complete our application, then email it to email@example.com or fax/mail it to your preferred Alsay office location.