Alsay service employees are experienced in all types of well rehabilitation for cities, municipal utility districts and industrial clients. A well’s infrastructure is made of intricate components and requires a perceptive eye to correctly determine the problem and best solution. We use down-hole closed circuit video to investigate, diagnose and respond quickly to well repairs.
Alsay is dedicated to open and honest communication with clients to determine proper well rehabilitation, including pump repair. We don’t outsource well maintenance, and all pump repairs are handled at our facility. Alsay has a large fleet of service rigs and a rapid-response emergency repair service team to provide the best well service in Texas.
- Bacteriological Well Evaluation
- Cathodic Well Protection
- Chemical Treating and Redevelopment
- Internal Liner Installation
- Pump Trouble Shooting
- Regraveling Screens
- Repairing Motors & Right Angle Gear
- Repairing or Replacing Pumps
- Squeeze Cementing
- Swage and Patch Operations (Well Screens 8”–24”)
- Test Pumping Up to 10,000 GPM
- Water Chemistry Analysis